What are skills? What are XP skills?
In the world of Conquer, players can practice various skills according to your class and weapon.
The skills can be divided into weapon skills and XP skills. These skills can either increase the efficiency of your weapon, or help you to control the power of the elements to attack your enemies.
Besides the common skills, there are some class-exclusive skills called XP skills, which can only be used at certain times. These astonishing skills can help you to release the potential energy in your body, and crush your opponents in a flash.
How to use the skills?
There are three types of skills: active skills, passive skills, and XP skills. Once you obtain a skill, it will be added to your Skill panel.
To use Active Skills, you can drag it to the skill bar, then click on it to set it as your active skill.
The Passive skills will be used automatically while you’re fighting, so there is no need to activate them. The higher the skill level is, the more chances you have to cast it with a higher power level.
To use XP skills, you should wait until the XP circle has filled up. When the XP circle has been filled, the XP skill buttons will appear on the lower right side of the game screen.
1. All skills learned are displayed in the Skills panel.
2. Skills from the Skill/XP tag can be dragged to the skill bar.
3. Skills from the Passive tag cannot be dragged to the skill bar.
4. The XP skill can only be cast when it's fully charged.
5. Skills can be upgraded by improving proficiency or using CPs.
6. Use the skill to improve its proficiency. The skill will be upgraded automatically when the proficiency is full.
7. It makes no difference whether the skill is upgraded by improving proficiency or using CPs.